DesignLab Banner Design for Instagram and YouTube Thumbnail Design

Every Morning is a New Morning. I always try to make a new design everyday. As the part of that I  design 'DesignLab Banner Design for Instagram and YouTube Thumbnail Design.

DesignLab Banner Design for Instagram


It's a Minimal Banner Design. I design it for Instagram post. You can customize image as like as Contact Info and other Texts. At the top, you can insert your own brand logo if you want.
I used Photoshop to design this. The design you are seeing are shapes!

DesignLab YouTube Thumbnail Design


The Same Design concept I used for this YouTube Thumbnail Design. Here the top left corner I left the spaces for the logo. You can edit this design by yourself. 
I uploaded this picture/Image in Instagram. See below:
Click Image to See in Instagram

The design is mainly for Education post/banner purpose. But you can use it other purpose if you wish.
Let me know If you love my design. Leave a comment! 
@Follow me Instagram and Like my Facebook Page!

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.